13.6.08

Don't Be Fooled By $54 Imitation Toboggan Shirts


Rohn, having full knowledge of everything T shirts, passed this along to me earlier. Seems Chip and Pepper's brand new 'Men's 80's Lines Tee' bears a striking resemblance to Toboggan's quasi-branding graphics. As far as I'm concerned imitation is the highest form of flattery, and I'm sure it's purely coincidental, but it's fun to entertain the idea of a Toboggan influence.
Below are some graphics I've used over the past year, including the background image from Toboggan's Myspace page. Take a look, decide for yourself, and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

juplife said...

those thieves never thought you'd find this. good to know that you're the genius behind this company. maybe it's time to make some new shirts...before they steal them.